Followers

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Most Popular Websites In Malaysia


Mudah.my is an online marketplace operated by 701Search, a joint venture between Singapore Press Holdings Limited and Schibsted ASA, now the second most visited website in Malaysia, just after Facebook. Based on the latest official rankings published jointly by the Malaysian Digital Association (MDA) and ratings agency Effective Measures, Mudah.my has overtaken established global giants Google and Yahoo, to clinch second place with unique visitor counts of more than 4.5 million in March 2011. Launched only in November 2007, Mudah.my is now the largest online marketplace in Malaysia. Its service allows anyone to buy and sell in his or her region conveniently, without the need for a physical shopfront or a registered company. The simplicity of the site, coupled with good user experiences and the potential of making a good deal, ensures visitors returning to the website to buy, sell or find a variety of items. Commenting on Mudah.my’s latest achievement, Mr Julian Tan, CEO of 701Search says, “I am immensely proud to see Mudah.my gain popularity to become the second most visited website in Malaysia. It is a great achievement for a young company like us; and this is due to the hard work of the team in Mudah.my. I strongly believe we will ride on this achievement and continue to scale new heights, breaking new records.” Annex: Malaysian Website Rankings for March 2011

I knew this news was this morning, when im listening hot fm...wow....its true...MUdah.my on the top!!!
well....its true..because i also always using Mudah to search the stuff and about jobs. Hey, im also got my work now by searching Mudah! hahaha...who knows...Mudah be this popular...hahah...well done Mudah....

For the month ending March, 2011, Effective Measure and the Malaysian Digital Association reported the following rankings of websites visited by over 17 million Internet users inside of Malaysia:

Top 30 Combined Websites (International and Local) accessed by Malaysians:
1 facebook.com
2 Mudah.my
3 google.com.my
4 mail.yahoo.com
5 yahoo.com
6 blogspot.com
7 youtube.com
8 google.com
9 thestar.com.my
10 Malaysiakini.com
11 hmetro.com.my
12 lowyat.net
13 utusan.com.my
14 Mylaunchpad.com.my
15 kosmo.com.my
16 lelong.com.my
17 wikipedia.org
18 bharian.com.my
19 blogger.com
20 themalaysianinsider.com
21 wordpress.com
22 live.com
23 search.yahoo.com
24 microsoft.com
25 iProperty.com
26 maybank2u.com.my
27 msn.com
28 fooyoh.com
29 biz.thestar.com.my
30 sinchew.com.my

Top 30 Local Websites:
1 Mudah.my
2 thestar.com.my
3 Malaysiakini.com
4 hmetro.com.my
5 lowyat.net
6 utusan.com.my
7 Mylaunchpad.com.my
8 kosmo.com.my
9 lelong.com.my
10 bharian.com.my
11 themalaysianinsider.com
12 iProperty.com
13 maybank2u.com.my
14 fooyoh.com
15 biz.thestar.com.my
16 sinchew.com.my
17 chinapress.com.my
18 paultan.org
19 sinchew-i.com
20 nst.com.my
21 iluvislam.com
22 ohbulan.com
23 mstar.com.my
24 kwongwah.com.my
25 murai.com.my
26 Yellowpages.com.my
27 cimbclicks.com.my
28 hitz.fm
29 astro.com.my
30 Cinema.com.my 

1 comment: