Followers

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Lonely, and Cried Alone


I am a lonely person
I have many people around me
But the feeling of loneliness
Its deeply seated in me

The birds are chirping
I can hear the voices
My friends are chatting around
But I feel lonely, I am a lonely person.

To subside the feeling
I mingle with my friends
Playing with them for a while
Making them laugh.

Then again I feel lonely
Its my inner feeling
I am a lonely person
like a lonely tree in the desert.
I am a lonely person! 



***************************************

'Alone! ' I cried again. 
'Alone I am with me! 
Lonely in a world of mist
Alone, I reach to touch your wrist
And see if I am thee.’

To be alone beside a soul
Afloat, adrift; an empty ghoul
Alone in woe; the yearning flesh
To fill a thin, contorted mesh 
Diffuse atop an icy floor, alone.

So much alone in fact, I lack
The tonal vibrancy of life: 

I am a song without a tune alone; 
A greying sky in June alone; 
.
.
.
.
.







No comments:

Post a Comment